Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Loving Friend


It was December 23, 1995 when a pretty girl was born and named Reijine Macas Villablanca, a very intelligent and kind girl. 

And I'm just oh so lucky to have her as my friend. She's always there for me to have a shoulder to cry on, a friend to hold on whenever I feel so alone and whenever I feel like bursting into tears she's always there for me and God knows how I love her so much and I am so thankful that God gave her to me. Ever since I entered Eastern Bacoor National High School she was the first ever girl that caught my heart ( I'm friendly to girls yea' but I don't used to be close to girls 'cause some girls talk a lot about boys). so here's a little prayer for us two.

Dear God,
Thank you for the gift of friendship, thank you for letting Reijine to be my friend. God please always take care of her, give her and her family a good health and let her life prosper. Bless our friendship and may we always be bonded by your grace. God again thank you so much for Reijine Macas Villablanca.

                                   Love,
                                   Ariana ♥


1 comment:

  1. I love you Yabs (Reijine Macas Villablanca)

    ReplyDelete